Sago Mini is an award-winning publisher of preschool apps and toys worldwide. Supported by a team of artists, designers, developers, product managers, thinkers, and doers who are devoted to play. With over 75 million downloads, three subscription services, 40+ apps, and a line of physical toys, Sago Mini brings thoughtful design to life for kids and parents worldwide.
About the Role
Sago Mini is seeking a CRM coordinator who will help us expand our efforts to drive customer base growth through email marketing and other lead generating activities. Supporting our suite of products, you’ll help us define new ways to generate high quality leads, and build experiences that engage and convert. You will work closely with our CRM & Engagement manager, our product and growth teams to gather requirements, define testing opportunities, and execute successful campaigns.
This is a hybrid role that requires you to be in-office at least one day a week.
You are an energized and enthusiastic go-getter who thrives in a team environment. You have a hunger to learn and develop your skills while contributing your talents to a successful, growing organization. You have a passion for testing, learning, and uncovering new insights. Your colleagues can count on your dedication and admire your willingness to collaborate.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborating with growth and product on lead generating activities and promotions.
- Conducting A/B tests to drive landing page, lead collection, and email performance optimization to improve our conversion rates.
- Working with our Engagement Manager to understand our database and CRM tools to segment our audience, analyze behavior, and improve lead quality.
- Deploying outbound and inbound marketing campaigns, including automation, send strategies, QA, and tracking.
- Coordinating creative asset and copy delivery.
- Driving new opportunities for growth while remaining compliant within privacy regulations (CASL, GDPR).
- Delivering lead generation and promotional campaigns with potential partners (external and internal).
- Reporting key metrics and campaign performance to stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 to 3 years of experience in B2C or D2C CRM/email marketing.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- You love to follow along with marketing trends, and subscribe to a ton of emails.
- Desire to be a part of and work closely with a team.
Nice to Haves
- Proficiency with CRM tools (Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Dot Digital).
- Demonstrated experience using email marketing to drive customer base growth.
- Experience with subscription services.
About the Process
- You’ll get an email response confirming we’ve received your application, and we’ll let you know within a few weeks if we’d like to schedule a follow-up.
- If you’re moving ahead, we’ll book a call to learn more about your experience.
- If that goes well, we’ll send you a short homework assignment to get a better feel for your skillset.
- If the assignment goes well, we’ll book an interview with you and the hiring team to dive deeper prior to making a decision.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Based in Toronto, Sago Mini is a subsidiary of Toca Boca, the No. 1 mobile-first kids brand in the App Store. Both companies are part of Spin Master Corp., a global children’s entertainment company that creates, designs and manufactures a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people who care about doing great work. Sago Mini is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company.