Sago Mini is an award-winning publisher of preschooler apps and toys worldwide. Supported by a team of artists, designers, developers, product managers, thinkers, and doers who are devoted to play. With over 60 million downloads, three subscription services, 35+ apps, and a line of physical toys, Sago Mini brings thoughtful design to life for kids and parents worldwide.
You are an energized and enthusiastic go-getter who thrives in a team environment. You have a hunger to learn and develop your skills while contributing your talents to a successful, growing organization. You’re happy and willing to put your head down and focus on tasks at hand but equally as glad to speak up and share your valuable thoughts and insights. You love jumping into the weeds and analyzing numbers, patterns, and data. Your colleagues can count on you to be the exciting force in the room and a champion of growth marketing.
About the Role
Sago Mini is seeking an Associate Growth Marketer who will lead the charge on day-to-day activities around executing digital campaigns to support our products. You’ll work to understand how we can scale up, deploy dollars, and create opportunities to test and learn. Working closely with our product team, you will understand their requirements and leverage this knowledge to execute successful campaigns.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Planning, execution and management of acquisition campaigns across various channels
- Scaling campaigns and optimizing profitability
- Responsible for campaign management to support Sago Mini’s digital properties which include Sago Mini World and Sago Mini School
- Overseeing budget and bid optimization
- Overseeing day-to-day channel strategy working with our advertising partners to maximize campaign performance.
- Creative asset and copy coordination
- Identifying areas of opportunity for testing, implementing, and monitoring those tests and reporting results to stakeholders
- Working with Growth Manager to implement and test new advertising channels and creative strategies
- Collaboration with others on new ideas and improvements
- Being the advocate for paid user acquisition within the product teams – providing updates on performance, opportunities, and make recommendations as necessary
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 to 3 years of experience in growth marketing/paid user acquisition
- Experience scaling results across a variety of channels including display and mobile advertising
- Previous experience focusing on brand-centric marketing, working with a message and vision along a brand journey
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Eagerness and drive to learn and develop skills
- Desire to be a part of and work closely with a team
- Highly motivated with an ability to thrive in a growing environment
- Media buying experience with SDK Networks, DSPs, (including ironsource, unity ads, AdColony, Fyber and others) Facebook, Google
Nice to Haves
- Experience, background, or knowledge in data science, data analytics, SQL
- Previous experience working closely with product teams
About the Process
- You’ll get an email response confirming we’ve received your application, and we’ll let you know within a few days if we’d like to schedule a follow-up
- If you’re moving ahead, we’ll book a call to learn more about your experience. Then we’ll send you a short homework assignment to get a better feel for your skillset..
- If the assignment goes well, we’ll book another interview to dive deeper prior to making a decision.
Based in Toronto, Sago Mini is a subsidiary of Toca Boca, the No. 1 mobile-first kids brand in the App Store. Both companies are part of Spin Master Corp., a global children’s entertainment company that creates, designs and manufactures a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people who care about doing great work. Sago Mini is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company.