Unity Game Developer
Do you want to create games that encourage exploration, imagination and discovery? Then come work at Sago Mini where you can focus your efforts on finding creative ways to make kids giggle. As a Unity Game Developer you will work within a cross-functional team of talented developers, artists, animators, and play designers to create beautiful mobile apps for children. Our work is technically challenging and also incredibly rewarding.
- 3+ yrs of professional gameplay development experience or a strong portfolio of equivalent work.
- Love for making beautiful things with code, and comfortable writing custom, code-driven motion.
- Well-versed using Unity and C# to create mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Able to break down complicated tasks into discrete solvable components, prioritize what is important, and provide accurate time estimates.
- You know how to work in a collaborative team environment and navigate the challenges of delivering a great app on time.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- An eye for visual design.
- A borderline unhealthy obsession with the details that take an experience from good enough to great.
- Applies principles of continuous learning, mentoring others, and embraces feedback.
- Ability to work collaboratively with designers and artists.
While a resumé is a good start, we also want to see a portfolio of beautiful projects that you have completed. If this sounds like a job for you then don’t be shy and reach and say Hello. Tell us about work that you're proud of, your hobbies, and what excites you about working at Sago Mini.
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. With over 40 million downloads, 35 apps and a line of physical toys, Sago Mini brings thoughtful design to life for preschoolers and parents worldwide. Based in Toronto, Sago Mini is a subsidiary of Toca Boca, the No. 1 mobile-first kids brand in the App Store. Both companies are part of Spin Master Corp., a global children’s entertainment company that creates, designs and manufactures a diversified portfolio of innovative toys, games, products and entertainment properties. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people who care about doing great work. Sago Mini is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company.